- Pledge your vote at http://www.tim2018.com/pledge
- Offer to volunteer at http://www.tim2018.com/volunteer
- Contribute money at http://www.tim2018.com/donate
- Buy and use merchandise at http://www.tim2018.com/store
- Share posts, discuss issues, be active in politics
- Vote by mail or show up on June 5th to vote in person
Did I just break the law by posting a picture of my ballot?
Assembly Bill No. 1494 (which passed in 2016) amended Section 14291 of, and repealed Section 14276 of, the Elections Code, relating to voting. Allowing voters to take "ballot selfies."
(a) After the ballot is marked, a voter shall not show it to any person in a manner that reveals its contents, except as provided in subdivision (b).
(b) A voter may voluntarily disclose how he or she voted if that voluntary act does not violate any other law.